Saturday, October 29, 2011

API 570 PIPING INSPECTOR - TEST TAKING TIPS

Dear All,

If you wanna get pass the API 570 - Piping Inpector Exam, Here I enclosed the Test Taking Tips that I got from www.msts-training.com. And There are many advice you can get from their website. Such  :
1.Estimate Your Score
2. Inspector Calc's Quiz
3. Inspector Calc's Answer Key
And many thing you can get from there about API 570 Piping Inspector Exam and others.
I can not put the others of API 570 that i got from www.msts-training.com in my blog but you can get it from there.

All that share ini msts website, it is the same act that should be I done before I went to the API 570 Exam.
You can learn step by step about the strategy to get pass the exam.

If you want me to guide you, just email to piping_engineer88@yahoo.com and I can give you my price .

Kuala Lumpur, 29 October 2011 at 06.35 AM.









No comments:

Post a Comment