Saturday, October 29, 2011

API 570 PIPING INSPECTOR - ESTIMATING YOUR API TEST SCORE.

Dear All,

Here I enclosed agai the suggestion 'How to pass the API 570 Piping Inspector Exam that I got from www.msts-training.com. Because If you wanna pass the Exam, you should have strategy likes what you did when you win the games or others.

All the things that I got from the www.msts-training.com that I put in my blog is the truth guide line how to pass the exam. But I fail because I am not studied well and not follow the msts guide line, because I never see this when I followed the API 570 Piping Inspector Exam.


The truth is It is not easy to pass the API 570 Piping Inspector Exam if you not study well. And I got information from my friend who passed the Exam that he need 3 months to study th API 570 Modules . As you see there are 7 standards API and ASME that need to study well to pass the Exam.

Kuala Lumpur, 29 October 2011 at 6.59 AM



No comments:

Post a Comment