Friday, January 13, 2012

THE EXPENSIVE BOOKs SELL - UP T0 200%

I would like to sell re-used Book that I have, actually I collected those all book cause I am Piping Engineer. But now I need some money to my future. But those are expensive books and I sell with one paket.

1. Inspeksi Teknik (6 books) , Price is Rp. 1.000.000,-





















2. System Perpipaan (2 books) , Price is Rp.     500.000,-





















If you think this books are expensive. I think better you should not buy those books.
And if you think those books are expensive but you  wanna buy those books, please email your
request to piping_engineer88@yahoo.com  Please give me your name, your address and your phone numbers, so that I can contact you if the books already delivered.

Actually of each books that i brought in Gramedia in couple years ago are lowest than this offer.
around Rp. 75.000,-/each.
So why the books that I sold is expensive cause all about the service charger.

I have another books and others equipments that I would like to sold to.

IWAN AGUNG PHOTOSHOOTS: VIEW OF BOOKS ON BOARD: THIS PHOTOS TAKEN IN 26 DECEMBER 2011 WITH CAMERA OLYMPUS

Thanks and Regards,

Iwan
The seller.

No comments:

Post a Comment